BetterInvesting is a non-profit organization providing investment information, education and support that empowers members to become successful, lifetime investors. Founded in 1951, BetterInvesting has provided investment education to more than five million people and is a charter member of the World Federation of Investors, which provides investment education in many countries worldwide.
Alexandra Armstrong is a long-time contributor to their monthly magazine. Below are links to articles she has authored.
- December: Year-End Tax Planning Tips
- November: The Challenge of Hiring a Caregiver
- October: Supercharge Your Charitable Deduction
- September: Charitable Gifts and the New Tax Law
- August: Digital Estate Planning
- June-July: What's Your Risk Tolerance?
- May: Using Living Trusts in Your Estate Plan
- April: Do You Really Need an Estate Plan?
- March: Preparing for the Inevitable
- January-February: Declutter Your Financial Life
- December: Financial Records: What to Toss
- November: Adjusting Your Retirement Expenses
- October: Tweaking Your Income After Retirement
- September: Estimate Your Retirement Expenses
- August: Can You Afford to Retire
- June-July: How to Work With a Financial Planner
- May: Selecting a Financial Planner
- April: Financial Planning: the Basics
- March: Downsizing the Dreaded Experience
- Jan-Feb: Personal Risk Management